- A modern courtyard, with raised beds to shield the neighbouring building
- A formal lawn with herbaceous border
- A shade section with pergola and cool seating area
- A wild garden with fruit trees, and
- A vegetable garden with children coup
Privacy is provided for the house from a residence at the end of the garden, with multiple seating areas to enjoy the garden from different perspectives and different levels of sunshine. As requested, the amount of lawn was reduced to a more manageable level and the planting designed to fit with the client’s 30 minutes of maintenance each day.
Also included was lighting and irrigation to expand the length of use the garden receives and draw interest from inside the house.